NMT NURSING COLLEGE has the education philosophy that the learning and teaching of health science bocomes meaningful and refine their knowledge base whenever needed and the students have scientific attitude towards the knowledge base, understand and accept the pricipales of evidence based practice.
In order to achieve this goal. The NMT Nursing College has the following educational strategies:
- System based integrated approach of basic science.
- More emphasis in practical exercise in hospital.
- Field work practice in communities where the real public health care need is felt.
- Enough practice in students learning center.
- Case presentation session.
- Self direct student-centered learning etc.